Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"Peter Pan" Cast Profile: Winston Cunningham


Welcome to Week 3 of GCP's smash hit musical production of "Peter Pan"! Today, I'm thinking happy thoughts with Winston Cunningham, who plays John Napoleon Darling!

GCP Girl: Tell me about some of your previous shows at GCP.
WC: My first ever role at GCP and it’s been GREAT!

GCP Girl: What is your favorite fairy tale or children's story and why?
WC: "Hubknuckle." It was about a ghost and I just liked it.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite part of the "Peter Pan" story?
WC: The FLYING!

GCP Girl: Why do you think "Peter Pan" is performed so often around the world?
WC: It appeals to both children and adults.

GCP Girl: Tell me something about yourself you would like everyone to know!
WC: I’m older than I look.

GCP Girl: What do you hope audiences take away from "Peter Pan"?
WC: That GCP has great shows and that they’ll want to come back.

GCP Girl: Other than the character you play, what character in the show is your favorite?
WC: Smee.

Thanks, Winston! And thanks also to Caitlin Hunter, since I stole his photo from her. ;-) Safe flying tonight!

xo xo GCP Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment