Monday, December 9, 2013

'Seussical' cast profile: Victoria Suskin

Victoria Suskin dances up a storm in the ensemble of 'Seussical'.

GCP Girl: Tell me a bit about your character or characters. 
Victoria: I am mainly dancing throughout the show. I go from being a giraffe to a fish, then to a circus acrobat.

GCP Girl: Tell me about some of your previous shows.
Victoria:  This is my second show. I was also a dancer in "9 to 5" last spring.

GCP Girl: Why did you audition for "Seussical"?
Victoria: I love performing and being onstage and the actors at GCP are some of most friendly and charming groups I've ever worked with.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite musical number or scene in the show?
Victoria: My favorite number in the show is "here on who". I am not in this number but it's so much fun to watch. Everyone is dressed in bright colors, and it's such a cute dance.

GCP Girl: What are you looking forward to the most about performing in "Seussical"?
Victoria: I am looking forward to watching how the show comes together on show night. We have all worked very hard and put a lot of effort into this performance.

Girl: Why should people see this show?
Victoria: This show is for all age levels. It's a fun, upbeat, and heartwarming. There's amazing musical and dance numbers and I'm positive that everyone will enjoy it as much as we have all enjoyed putting it together.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite Dr. Seuss character or story from your childhood and why?
Victoria:  My favorite book from Dr. Seuss is "oh the places you'll go".

GCP Girl: Tell me something you'd like everyone to know.
Victoria: I would like everyone to know that I am so lucky to have such an amazing cast to work with. Everyone had been so caring and helpful throughout the whole process of rehearsals and shows. I'm grateful to have such a loving Seussical family.

We're glad you've joined the GCP family, Victoria!

Shows resume Thursday, December 12 at 8:00 PM. Visit the Event Page on Facebookor the GCP Website for more information.

xoxo GCP Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment