Friday, December 20, 2013

'Seussical' cast profile: Kareena Wallace


Kareena Wallace tries to stay alive as one of the Whos in 'Seussical'.


GCP Girl: Tell me a bit about your character or characters.
Kareena: I will be playing a Who. We spend most of the show trying to stay alive unfortunately, but I have a great time doing it. LoL

GCP Girl: Tell me about some of your previous shows.
Kareena: I started at GCP as Maria in '9 to 5' which was great fun. I've also been in 'The Color Purple' and 'All Shook Up' at The Actor's Warehouse.

GCP Girl: Why did you audition for "Seussical"?
Kareena: I really like Dr. Seuss but have never seen this show so I was really curious to see this take on so many books I read as a child.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite musical number or scene in the show?
Kareena: Monkey Around! I'm not in that number but it is a really fun intro into the trouble they are about start up!

GCP Girl: What are you looking forward to the most about performing in "Seussical"?
Kareena: The reactions from both kids and adults have been my favorite part. There really is something for all ages to see at this show.

GCP Girl: Why should people see this show?
Kareena: Because it's an extremely fun and awesome show!

GCP Girl: What is your favorite Dr. Seuss character or story from your childhood and why? 
Kareena: My favorite Character is the Cat In The Hat. Even though he is really mischievous he is really trying to have a good time and I can appreciate his care free attitude. I think we all could use a little of that sometimes.

GCP Girl: Tell me something you'd like everyone to know.
Kareena:  I have really enjoyed myself during this show. The cast and crew are sooo much fun. I'm really going to miss it once it's over. :-/

Thanks, Kareena!

Time is running out to catch this wonderful show! Get your tickets NOW as closing weekend is sure to sell out.

xoxo GCP Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment