Thursday, December 19, 2013

'Seussical' Cast profile: Rachel Frangie

Rachel Frangie is a sassy jungle citizen in 'Seussical'!


GCP Girl: Tell me a bit about your character or characters.
Rachel: My main character is a 'sassy' Jungle citizen. She goes with the flow with all the different storylines. One second she's supporting Mayzie and then has empathy for Gertrude with her one feathered tail. If it makes her look good, she's all about it. I am also a fish, circus performer, and a hunch.

GCP Girl: Tell me about some of your previous shows. 
Rachel: I was in GCP's last winter musical, White Christmas, in the ensemble. And I helped with backstage crew in Tom Sawyer.

GCP Girl: Why did you audition for "Seussical"?
Rachel: I auditioned for Seussical because I simply listened to the soundtrack and I fell in love with the show.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite musical number or scene in the show?
Rachel: It would have to be Chasing the Whos. The audience gets to witness how the Jungle responds and then how the Whos to what is happening with the clover. It is also a very high energy number which I love!

GCP Girl: What are you looking forward to the most about performing in "Seussical"?
Rachel: I'm looking forward to how the audience takes all the story lines' messages and what new perspectives they take from them.

GCP Girl: Why should people see this show?
Rachel: It's a family show and will make your holiday season!

GCP Girl: What is your favorite Dr. Seuss character or story from your childhood and why? 
Rachel: Probably all the Whos in all the different books and movies. They still stay so happy even in a depressing time!

GCP Girl: Tell me something you'd like everyone to know.
Rachel: I've taken selfies with multiple Tony and Olivier winners! Hooray for stage doors after shows!

Thanks, Rachel!

This weekend is your last chance to catch Rachel and the rest of the cast in 'Seussical'! Visit the Event Page on Facebook or the GCP Website for more information.

xoxo GCP Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment