Wednesday, November 28, 2012

"White Christmas" cast profile: Molly Ellis

Molly Ellis is one of the two young actresses playing Susan Waverly in "White Christmas"! The show begins its second week tonight.

GCP Girl: Tell me a bit about your character. 
ME: My character in "White Christmas" is Susan Waverly. Susan is a very peppy, energetic girl who looks up to her grandfather General Waverly and his "concierge" Martha Watson.

GCP Girl: Tell me about some of your previous shows.
ME: I have performed in my schools plays every year since first grade.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite musical number in the show?
ME: My favorite music number in the show is when Bob and Phil perform "Sisters." It is my favorite because it is very funny and makes everyone laugh.

GCP Girl: Finish this sentence: "I know it's the holiday season when..."? 
ME: If I were to finish the sentence "I know it is the holiday season when..." it would say "I know it is the holiday season when it has begun to get a bit nippy outside and I see sales going up prior to Black Friday."

GCP Girl: What is your favorite winter holiday tradition? 
ME: My favorite holiday tradition is placing the ornaments on the Christmas tree.

GCP Girl: What are you looking forward to the most about performing in "White Christmas"? 
ME: The thing I am looking forward to most about performing "White Christmas" is just to perform and to give something for families to come and enjoy together.

GCP Girl: What plays or musicals would you like to see GCP produce in an upcoming season?
ME: One of the musicals I think the GCP should produce in an upcoming season is "Les Miserables." 

GCP Girl: Tell me something you'd like everyone to know!
ME: I would want everyone to know that in 2012 I competed to receive an award as a Florida State storyteller and won.

Thanks, Molly! Get your tickets now, everyone - shows are filling up fast!

xo xo GCP Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment