Saturday, November 24, 2012

"White Christmas" cast profile: Brianna Cullinan

Brianna Cullinan makes her GCP debut in the ensemble of "White Christmas"!

GCP Girl: Tell me a bit about your character. 
BC: I’m in the ensemble. I am one of the dancers.

GCP Girl: Tell me about some of your previous shows. 
BC: This is my first show out of high school and first at GCP. I did a few shows at Buchholz.

GCP Girl: Why did you audition for "White Christmas"? 
BC: I auditioned because I just wanted to get back into theatre and I knew some people working with this show, so I thought it would be fun.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite musical number in the show? 
BC: My favorite is “I Love A Piano.” I dance in it and it’s just so much fun! I’m learning how to tap dance for it, which I’ve always wanted to do.

GCP Girl: Finish this sentence: "I know it's the holiday season when..."? 
BC: I know it’s the holiday season when I see Christmas trees being sold at every corner in town.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite winter holiday tradition? 
BC: My favorite tradition is decorating the Christmas tree with my family. We blast Christmas music and pick the best ornaments to go on it.

GCP Girl: What are you looking forward to the most about performing in "White Christmas"? 
BC: I’m looking forward to just being on stage, in front of an audience. I love it.

GCP Girl: Tell me something you'd like everyone to know! 
BC: I will be Tinkerbell at Disney!!

Thanks, Brianna! The show starts at 8 p.m. - see you there!

xo xo GCP Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment