Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"Pippin" Production Team Profile: Justin Slack

"Pippin" Keyboardist/Percussionist/Assistant Set Decorator Justin Slack talks about roles he'd "kill" to have...

GCP Girl: Tell me about some of your previous shows.
JS: I've been in productions of "Anyone Can Whistle," "Children of Eden," "My Fair Lady," "Oliver!," "Jane Eyre," "Merrily We Roll Along," "Guys and Dolls," "Anne of Green Gables," "Assassins," "Into the Woods," "Hot Mikado," "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," "Songs for a New World," and "Ragtime."

GCP Girl: What was your favorite role?
JS: Lee Harvey Oswald in “Assassins.”

GCP Girl: What do you feel is your area of expertise - singing, acting or dancing?
JS: Singing.

GCP Girl: What do you hope people take away from "Pippin"?
JS: I hope people leave thinking, “Wow! The GCP puts on great shows and I should tell all my friends to come see shows at GCP. I can’t wait for the next one.”

GCP Girl: What is your dream role?
JS: Norman Bates in a staged version of "Psycho," because the character is extremely interesting, and staged because two movies are enough.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite quote?
JS: “If you are passionate about the field you work in, you are destined to excel.”

GCP Girl: What inspires you?
JS: Life inspires me.

GCP Girl: Tell me one thing about yourself you would like everyone to know!
JS: I think GCP Girl is hot.

And Justin is now my favorite!  If you have not seen "Pippin," you only have four more chances! Don't miss it!
xo xo GCP Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment