Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"A Christmas Story" cast profile: Noah Cox

Noah Cox has a run of bad luck as Flick in "A Christmas Story"!

GCP Girl:
Tell me a bit about your character.
NC: I play Flick, who is one of Ralphie's two best friends and a favorite victim of Scut Farkus.

GCP Girl: Tell me about some of your previous shows.
NC: This year I was in "To Kill a Mockingbird," and the year before I was in "The Crucible," both at my school, P.K. Yonge.

GCP Girl: Why did you audition for "A Christmas Story"?
NC: I auditioned because I love the story and because I've always wanted to stick my tongue to a lamppost!

GCP Girl: What is your favorite scene in the show?
NC: I love the scene where I stick my tongue to the lamppost, and when Randy stuffs his face in his oatmeal!

GCP Girl: What has been your favorite part of this experience so far?
NC: Getting to know all the cast and crew has been a great experience for me, and just being a part of the show.

GCP Girl: Finish this sentence: "I know it's the holiday season when..."
NC: I know it's the holiday season when red and green are everywhere and when we put up the tree.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite winter holiday tradition?
NC: I like it when all the family in town comes and sits around talking and when we have the big Christmas dinner with my mom's homemade cookies.

GCP Girl: In "A Christmas Story," Ralphie tells us about his most memorable Christmas. Tell me about your most memorable holiday.
NC: My most memorable Christmas was when I got an aquarium complete with lights, colored gravel, and all things necessary to keep my fish!

GCP Girl: What are you looking forward to the most this holiday season?
NC: For me, I want a Christmas just like the ones I've had for all these years.

GCP Girl: Tell me something you'd like everyone to know!
NC: GCP ROCKS!

Thanks, Noah! "A Christmas Story" returns to the Vam York stage for the third week. Shows are beginning to fill up - get your tickets now!

xo xo GCP Girl
(Photo courtesy of Gainesville Sun)

No comments:

Post a Comment