Thursday, December 8, 2011

"A Christmas Story" cast profile: Aaron Goll

Aaron Goll instigates mischief and fun as Schwartz in "A Christmas Story"!

GCP Girl:
Tell me a bit about your character.
AG: I play Schwartz. He is the best friend of Ralphie.

GCP Girl: Tell me about some of your previous shows.
AG: I have been in school and community theater productions.

GCP Girl: Why did you audition for "A Christmas Story"?
AG: I love to act and wanted to find something here in Gainesville.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite scene in the show?
AG: The jungle scene.

GCP Girl: What has been your favorite part of this experience so far?
AG: Getting to know everyone.

GCP Girl: Finish this sentence: "I know it's the holiday season when..."
AG: ...I put up our tree.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite winter holiday tradition?
AG: Getting and giving presents.

GCP Girl: What are you looking forward to the most this holiday season?
AG: My grandparents coming down to see us.

GCP Girl: Tell me something you'd like everyone to know!
AG: I am new to Gainesville.

Thanks, Aaron! Okay, everyone - I triple-dog-dare you not to miss this show!!!

xo xo GCP Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment