Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"A Christmas Story" cast profile: Nadia Cox

Nadia Cox finds all the good hiding spots as Ralphie's picky little brother, Randy, in "A Christmas Story"!

GCP Girl: Tell me a bit about your character.
NC: My character is Randy, who is Ralphie's kid brother.

GCP Girl: Tell me about some of your previous shows.
NC: This is my first "big" show. I have performed at school and at church. :0)

GCP Girl: Why did you audition for "A Christmas Story"?
NC: I auditioned because I love the movie and have always wanted to be in a play at a real theater.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite scene in the show?
NC: My favorite scenes are Santaland at the store and the revealing of the "leg lamp"!

GCP Girl: What has been your favorite part of this experience so far?
NC: I have loved getting to know the cast and crew and I LOVE wearing a costume!

GCP Girl: Finish this sentence: "I know it's the holiday season when..."
NC: ...when the Christmas songs show up on the radio on KTK. Yes! Even before Thanksgiving!

GCP Girl: What is your favorite winter holiday tradition?
NC: I love to put up the tree with my family.

GCP Girl: In "A Christmas Story," Ralphie tells us about his most memorable Christmas. Tell me about your most memorable holiday.
NC: I have to say that the Christmas I got my first American Girl doll was just the best!

GCP Girl: What are you looking forward to the most this holiday season?
NC: I am really hoping for some cold weather!

GCP Girl: Tell me something you'd like everyone to know!
NC: The set of A Christmas Story looks AWESOME!

Thanks, Nadia! This is the last week to catch "A Christmas Story" before the end of the run. This Sunday is already sold out, so be sure to call the box office and get your tickets now!

xo xo GCP Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment