Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"A Christmas Story" cast profile: Caroline Boudreaux

Caroline Boudreaux terrorizes the neighborhood as Scut Farkus in "A Christmas Story"!

GCP Girl:
Tell me a bit about your character.
CB: I’m playing the part of Scut Farkus/Black Bart. Scut Farkus is the girl bully.

GCP Girl: Tell me about some of your previous shows.
CB: This is my second play at GCP. The first play that I performed at GCP was "Oliver!" I have also been in multiple plays at High Springs Community Theatre, such as "Hansel and Gretel," "Sleeping Beauty" and "Beauty and the Beast." I was in several productions at St. Patrick’s Interparish School.

GCP Girl: Why did you audition for "A Christmas Story"?
CB: This is one of my favorite Christmas stories of all time.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite scene in the show?
CB: My favorite scene in the show is when the Dad receives the leg lamp. It’s hilarious how Mr. Ed and Ms. Laurel play this scene.

GCP Girl: What has been your favorite part of this experience so far?
CB: My favorite experience has been getting to know the other cast members. And of course, I like to use the country twang in the fantasy scene!

GCP Girl: Finish this sentence: "I know it's the holiday season when..."
CB: My dad lights the warm and cozy fireplace.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite winter holiday tradition?
CB: Watching "It’s a Wonderful Life" every year on Christmas with my dad.

GCP Girl: In "A Christmas Story," Ralphie tells us about his most memorable Christmas. Tell me about your most memorable holiday.
CB: One year for Christmas, all I wanted was a dog. I thought it wasn’t going to happen because my mom told us that they shed too much. Then came Christmas morning and an adorable Australian Shepherd was there. That was a special Christmas for my family.

GCP Girl: What are you looking forward to the most this holiday season?
CB: Definitely hanging out with family and friends.

GCP Girl: Tell me something you'd like everyone to know!
CB: Hope you enjoy the show!

Thanks, Caroline! "A Christmas Story" begins its second week tonight at the Vam York!

xo xo GCP Girl

1 comment:

  1. Great interview! Way to go Caroline! I know you will be great in this production.

    ReplyDelete