Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Singin' in the Rain" cast profile: Claudia Garcia

Claudia Garcia of "Singin' in the Rain" kicks off the show's last week at the Vam York...

GCP Girl:
Tell me about some of your previous shows.
CG: I've been in "Les Miserables," "42nd Street," "Ragtime" and "Phantom of the Opera" at P.K Yonge.

GCP Girl: What was your favorite show?
CG: I really like them all, but i would have to say "Rent."

GCP Girl: What do you feel is your area of expertise – singing, dancing or acting?
CG: I would definitely have to go with dancing.

GCP Girl: What has been your favorite part of the "Singin' in the Rain" experience so far?
CG: Working with a great cast.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite musical number in the show?
CG: "Broadway Melody."

GCP Girl: What is your dream role?
CG: Belle from "Beauty and the Beast."

GCP Girl: What inspires you?
CG: All the people who believe in me.

GCP Girl: What does community theatre mean to you?
CG: People who love the theater so much that they don't get paid for all their hard work.

GCP Girl: Tell me something about yourself you'd like everyone to know!    
CG: I love the stage, and I would like to thank my mom, dad, sisters , brother, cat, dog, and wonderful boyfriend for all their love and support.  

Thanks, Claudia! Only five more chances to see the show – get your tickets at Book Gallery West now!
xo xo GCP Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment