Friday, July 26, 2013

"The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" cast profile: Zach Bennett

Zach Bennett is one of the boys as Joe Harper in "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer"


GCP Girl: Tell me a bit about your character or characters.
Zach:  Joe Harper is a friend of Tom and the rest of the boys.

GCP Girl: Tell me about some of your previous shows
Zach: "Oliver" was my last GCP show, but I did many shows at Eastside High School such as "Zombie Prom", "RENT", and "School House Rock".

GCP Girl: Why did you audition for "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer"
Zach: Because I want to become active at GCP

GCP Girl: What is your favorite musical number or scene in the show?
Zach: Smart Like That

GCP Girl: What are you looking forward to the most about performing in "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer"?
Zach: The Cast that I have the opportunity to perform with.

GCP Girl: Why should people see this show?
Zach: It has a fun element to it that many people enjoy.

GCP Girl: Tell me something you'd like everyone to know
Zach: The Gainesville Community Playhouse puts on some great shows. Don't miss your chance to be a part of them.

Thanks, Zach! You can catch Zach as Joe Harper in "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" until August 4, only at the GCP. For show times and ticket information please visit the GCP Website or the Event Page on Facebook

xoxo GCP Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment