Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"Lend Me a Tenor" cast profile: Henry Wihnyk

The infamous Henry Wihnyk loses his temper as the Cleveland Opera House General Manager,
Saunders in 'Lend Me a Tenor'.

GCP Girl: Tell me a bit about your character or characters.
Henry: Saunders is a nervous bully.


GCP Girl: Tell me about some of your previous shows.
Henry: I was last seen as David O. Selznick in the Golden Apple Award Winning play, 'Moonlight and Magnolias'.

GCP Girl: Why did you audition for "Lend Me a Tenor"?
Henry: I auditioned because the show is hilarious, I love the role, and Carlos is a fabulous director.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite moment or scene in the show?
Henry: My favorite scenes (I can't pick just one) are those involving mistaken identity. If I had to pick one, I'd say it's when Tito misinterprets what Diana means when she says she is a "professional."

GCP Girl: Why should people see this show?
Henry: People should see the show because it is great fun.

GCP Girl: If you had to sing a song to save the day, what song would you sing?
Henry: Oh, boy. I'm afraid that the day would not be saved.

GCP Girl: Tell me something you'd like everyone to know.
Henry: I'd like everyone to know that 5 Guys makes the best cheeseburgers in Gainesville.

Thanks, Henry!

You can catch GCP favorite Henry Wihnyk in this hilarious show until September 29. For more information, please visit the GCP Website or the 'Lend Me a Tenor' Facebook Event Page.

xoxo GCP Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment