Friday, December 14, 2012

"White Christmas" cast profile: Lauren Wilkinson

Lauren Wilkinson is one of the young actresses playing the general's granddaughter, Susan Waverly, in "White Christmas"!

GCP Girl: Tell me a bit about your character.
LW: I play Susan Waverly. She is very smart and then turns into a wannabe Martha.

GCP Girl: Tell me about some of your previous shows.
LW: This is my first show at GCP, but I have done school plays and summer camps for drama with GACA.

GCP Girl: Why did you audition for "White Christmas"?
LW: I felt like if I want to do this for a living I need to perform in a real theater.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite musical number in the show?
LW: "White Christmas," the finale, because its the song that really gets you into that holiday spirit.

GCP Girl: Finish this sentence: "I know it's the holiday season when..."?
LW: All my friends are with me, it's cold outside, and there's happiness in the air.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite winter holiday tradition?
LW: Opening 1 present on Christmas Eve.

GCP Girl: What are you looking forward to the most about performing in "White Christmas"?
LW: The looks of happiness and cheer on the audience members' faces.

GCP Girl: What plays or musicals would you like to see GCP produce in an upcoming season?
LW: "Smokey Joe's Cafe" and "Wicked."

GCP Girl: Tell me something you'd like everyone to know!
LW: This is my life and this is what I want to do, and I'm just so happy that I get a chance to share it with the world. Merry Christmas to everyone!

Thanks, Lauren! Break a leg!

xo xo GCP Girl

1 comment:

  1. Lauren does excellent performing the part of Susan Waverly in the play "White Christmas." She is very talented.

    ReplyDelete