Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"Anything Goes" cast list!!

Congratulations to the cast of "Anything Goes"! We can't wait to see this show!

Reno Sweeney - Leannis Maxwell
Hope Harcourt - Erin Silverman
Evangeline Harcourt -Angela Jonas
Lord Evelyn Oakleigh - Ken Foote
Elisha Whitney - Matthew Sherman
Billy Crocker - Thomas Sanders
Moonface Martin - Steven Butler
Erma - Erin Kleim
Luke - Michael Tremaine
John - Jay Pryblski
Ship's Captain - Malik Grady
Angels - Theresa Hanson, Lauren Robinson, Calypso Meyers
Sailor Quartet - Howard Anderson, Kevin Anderson, Dan Christophy, Peter Romberg
Fred - Tammy Meyers
Henry Dobson - Jessie Lancaster
FBI Agent - Ian Isom
Old Lady in Wheelchair - Beverly Turner
Chorus - Gerri Sterne, Olivia Turpening, Kelley Addis, Shawen Ilaria, Elizabeth Bryant, Samantha Fundenburg

(Apologies if I misspelled your name! Let me know and I will fix it.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Shawen Ilaria... slightly misspelled up there but that's ok :) I'm SO excited to be a part of my first GCP show and can't wait to start rehearsals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that - sometimes I have a hard time reading handwritten lists!

    ReplyDelete