Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rehearsals Week 1

So I know I'm not GCP girl, but I'll also be posting to her blog once in a while during the Pippin rehearsal process. Unfortunately he or she has not been able to show up for rehearsals yet, so you're stuck with me giving you a rundown.

First of all neither Kristin nor I nor Carolyne nor Ashley are GCP Girl (That would have been too easy). Secondly I'm so excited about our cast. Our vocal rehearsals have been going great so far and I can't wait for Sunday's readthrough with rough vocals. We should have pictures from the auditions and callbacks up soon on the Facebook group and maybe a few on here as well.

Stay tuned. GCP Girl should be back soon and ready with the gossip. I've heard that she's planning to talk about play selection for next year as well as what she sees at Pippin rehearsals.

-Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment