Thursday, February 12, 2009

Leading Player Confirmation

Darn you GCP Girl... I've been outscooped. Ah well good news gets around fast I guess.

Yes we have our Leading Player in Malik Grady and the cast is very excited to have him on board as is the production team. I would however like to thank everyone who auditioned especially for coming out on such short notice. One of my favorite things about GCP is the family feel of the theatre. Between my cast giving Malik such a warm welcome, the support that my production team has been giving me through the past few days of stress, and the actors coming out of the woodwork to audition even when they've already told me that they're just too damn busy, I really want to thank my GCP family for being such a wonderful group. I hope that our production of Pippin makes you all proud to be a part of the GCP family.

-Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment