Wednesday, November 6, 2013

'Aida' Auditions are This Weekend!


Dan Christophy, director of the upcoming musical "Aida," talks about the auditions taking place
Sunday, November 10 and Monday, November 11 at 7:00 PM at the GCP!

GCP Girl: Why did you want to direct "Aida"?
Dan: I wanted to direct Aida because it was the first show I saw on Broadway and I absolutely love the rockin' music.

GCP Girl: What is your vision for the production?
Dan: I envision a rocking musical with amazing dance that blows people away.

GCP Girl: What are you looking for in those who audition? If someone wants to really impress you, what should he or she do?
Dan: I am looking for individuals who can really sing and keep up with the dance. I really want singers who can not only hit the notes, but bring some attitude with them.

GCP Girl: Any special instructions for auditions?
Dan: Be prepared with music and get ready to dance. Please make sure you wear appropriate attire for dance.

GCP Girl: Anything else you'd like to add about the show or the audition process?
Dan: Come out expecting to work very hard, but to have a good time also. I want the best show we can get out of our community, and I want to keep the amazing camaraderie off the stage. Good luck and get the word out!

Thanks, Dan! See more details about auditions on our Facebook event page. Break a leg, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment