Monday, December 14, 2009

"Nuncrackers" cast profile: Sarah Welch


Sarah Welch plays "Sister Amnesia" in her last GCP production...

GCP Girl:
Tell me about some of your previous shows.
SW: I have been in "Jane Eyre" and "Pippin" as an ensemble member. In "Jane Eyre," I had my very own song!!

GCP Girl: Tell me about your character in "Nuncrackers."
SW: I am Sister Mary Paul, AKA Sister Amnesia. I got hit on the head with a crucifix. 'Nuff said.

GCP Girl: What is your favorite scene in the show?
SW: Secret Santa; it is a ton of fun interacting with the audience!

GCP Girl: What is your favorite holiday tradition and why?
SW: Baking! It is not Christmas without tons of cookies and cake!

GCP Girl: How is this show different from others you've done?
SW: I have lines!

GCP Girl: What do you want everyone to know about "Nuncrackers"?
SW: It is really light-hearted and genuine. And very funny!!

GCP Girl: What does community theatre mean to you?
SW: It means giving everyone the opportunity to express themselves artistically.

GCP Girl: Tell me something about yourself you'd like everyone to know!
SW: I am moving to NYC in January!!! So if you know anyone who needs a roommate or has a place to rent.....you know where to find me! On the stage! Well, at least until December 20th. :-)

Thanks, Sarah! We will miss you!

xo xo GCP Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment